Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Question about clan forums
Question about clan forums
Aug 29 2007, 12:30 pm
By: O)mG  

Aug 29 2007, 12:30 pm O)mG Post #1



i was just wondering if the clan forums will be back on sen...

thx :)




None.

Aug 29 2007, 1:29 pm Matt Burch Post #2



I hope so, I don't want to go to lots of different sites to get basically the samething.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 10:24 pm Symmetry Post #3

(Killer_Kow)

FYI, this doesn't belong in "Light Discussion". It belongs in the StarEdit forum.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 29 2007, 10:35 pm ToA Post #4

Que Sera, Sera.

then report it :D




Aug 29 2007, 10:36 pm RoryFenrir Post #5



clan orig forum ftw!



None.

Aug 29 2007, 11:10 pm Symmetry Post #6

(Killer_Kow)

Quote from ToA
then report it :D

I did; I'm not sure if that function even works correctly; please don't backseat mod my backseat modding :P (*realizes the irony of that statement*)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 11:10 pm by Killer_Kow.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 30 2007, 12:00 am Forsaken Archer Post #7



Report works...
We just can't see them atm. But we have a "16 reports" notice (much like the pm or notice notice) on top of our screen ;o.



None.

Aug 30 2007, 4:04 am Moose Post #8

Armor: 90.50%

Yes, we do. It's rather annoying. ;)




Aug 30 2007, 6:38 am Forsaken Archer Post #9



Oh, and on the topic (I forgot)... there will be clan forums again... along with clan tags, database tracking for clan maps, and hopefully a lot more.



None.

Aug 30 2007, 11:45 am O)mG Post #10



ya well i had to make my account with tag cuz "mg" isnt 3 characters -.-



None.

Aug 30 2007, 1:21 pm WoAHorde Post #11



Quote from isolatedpurity
database tracking for clan maps, and hopefully a lot more.

Will this include modifications and programs?



None.

Aug 30 2007, 4:06 pm Moose Post #12

Armor: 90.50%

We're hosting clans again? You never told me this. :P




Aug 30 2007, 4:41 pm Matt Burch Post #13



Quote from isolatedpurity
Oh, and on the topic (I forgot)... there will be clan forums again... along with clan tags, database tracking for clan maps, and hopefully a lot more.
Awesome, I can't wait. I hope there'll be a "private" subforum in the clan's forum for clan discussions. (But admins/global mods can see them??) :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 30 2007, 4:51 pm by O)Matt_Burch.



None.

Aug 31 2007, 7:50 pm Echo Post #14



Awesome. I guess my newly made Clan CheF has to get ready to be qualified for the clan forums.



None.

Aug 31 2007, 8:56 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #15



I assume the same policy followed in SEN v4 of keeping a clan forum will still apply... Am I mistaken?



None.

Sep 6 2007, 4:55 am PvT Post #16



waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute!!!
Quote from isolatedpurity
Oh, and on the topic (I forgot)... there will be clan forums again... along with clan tags, database tracking for clan maps, and hopefully a lot more.

O)PvT does not fit do we have to wear clan tag??



None.

Sep 6 2007, 5:55 am Forsaken Archer Post #17



Quote from O)Matt_Burch
Quote from isolatedpurity
Oh, and on the topic (I forgot)... there will be clan forums again... along with clan tags, database tracking for clan maps, and hopefully a lot more.
Awesome, I can't wait. I hope there'll be a "private" subforum in the clan's forum for clan discussions. (But admins/global mods can see them??) :)
Would such a thing be useful?
Maybe if another clan or two wants such a feature...
If it's private, admins/gmods wouldn't even need to see them considering there will be no reason to moderate a completely private forum.



None.

Sep 6 2007, 7:31 am Corbo Post #18

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUDITSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P



fuck you all

Sep 6 2007, 11:04 am Voyager7456 Post #19

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Isn't the whole point of a clan forum to get publicity and attention for the clan? And even if a clan needed private communication, isn't that what PMs and IM clients are for? :P



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Sep 6 2007, 11:17 am Forsaken Archer Post #20



I don't think any clan comes to sen for a clan forum so their clan would get more attention.
What would be a hell of a lot easier would just be a single private comment board for clans... maybe you'll start with that by default ;o.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax